Integrity Garage Door Repair
The Most Trusted and Experienced Name for Garage Door Repair and Replacement in Highland Springs!
Integrity Garage Door Repair is an independently owned garage door repair company that specializes in repairing and replacing garage door. The company has been serving the residents of Highland Springs, VA for many years. Integrity Garage Door Repair is well-known for its top-notch customer service.
request a service
Trusted Garage Door Technicians
Google Customer Reviews
5 Signs That Your Garage Door Spring Needs to be Replaced
Garage door springs are an essential part of your garage door system. They help to counterbalance the weight of the door, making it easier to open and close. However, over time, garage door springs can wear out and need to be replaced.
Here are 5 signs that your garage door spring needs to be replaced:
- The door is difficult to open or close. If you have to use a lot of force to open or close your garage door, it’s a sign that the springs are weak.
- The door opens or closes unevenly. If the door doesn’t open or close smoothly, it’s another sign that the springs are worn out.
- The door makes strange noises when opening or closing. Creaking, squealing, or banging noises are all signs of a problem with the springs.
- The door sags in the middle. If the top of your garage door sags in the middle, it’s a sign that the springs are stretched out and need to be replaced.
- You see a gap between the coils of the spring. If you can see a gap between the coils of the spring, it’s a sign that the spring is broken and needs to be replaced immediately.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to have your garage door springs replaced by a qualified professional. Attempting to replace the springs yourself can be dangerous.
Integrity Garage Door Repair is a locally owned and operated business that specializes in garage door repair and installation. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service at a fair price. We are located in Highland Springs, VA, and we serve the surrounding areas.
Call us today to schedule a quick estimate!
The average lifespan of a garage door spring is 10,000 cycles. However, the actual lifespan can vary depending on the climate, the weight of the door, and how often the door is used.
The cost of replacing garage door springs varies depending on the size and weight of the door, the type of spring, and the location. In general, you can expect to pay between $100 and $300 per spring.